New Firmware Update!!
PDJ/GODJ/GODJ-C/GODJ Plus New Firmware
17580(2017-09-21) => 17580(2017-10-31)
– (GODJ Plus) Supported the new Extension “MotionScore”.
– The main focus of this update is to support our new (paid) GODJ Extension “MotionScore”, which is the collaborative project with Dentsu Inc.
– However, the Extension store for English users is not done yet and it takes a few more months.
– (GODJ Plus) Temporarily disabled “Fancy” and “Extreme” from the option “Beat Illumination” (DEVICE 2) to avoid a crash.
– (GODJ, GODJ-C) Fixed the problem that a device may fail to boot when you released the Power button at a specific moment.
– Some stability improvements.
- 1. Download “update.bin” to your computer.
- 2. Using a USB cable, connect GO-DJ to laptop, Turn ON the USB storage mode of GO-DJ.
- 3. Copy the file named “update.bin” to the root directory of the SD card or built-in memory of the GO-DJ.
- 4. Disconnect the USB and Exit USB Mode
- 5. Go to the Options (2) screen
- 6. Slide the switch and UPDATE.