New Firmware Update!!
PDJ/GODJ/GODJ-C/GODJ Plus New Firmware
17696(2018-01-05) => 18355 (2018-4-27)
-The new extension “12-Point Cue” (Purchase required).
-The new extension “Alternative Pad Function” (Purchase required).
-Now you can open the “Add to Playlist” sub-window from a song in another playlist.
-Supported a certain kind of AIFF file (AIFF-C/sowt) which is typically created by Finder.
– Now the option “Apply Crossfader to Pad” works even when Crossfader curve is set to OFF.
– Now SYSTEM(2) shows whether a valid “license.bin” is installed or not.
-(GODJ Plus) Re-enabled the “Beat Illumination” options which were temporarily disabled in the last version.
-(GODJ Plus) Fixed the problem that the microphone level was larger than intended and caused clipping noise.
-Some stability improvements.
* And you can purchase new professional functions from the Tune Up Store. https://goo.gl/tew5Ad
17696(2018-01-05) => 18355 (2018-4-27)
– (GODJ Plus) A problem with battery discharge has been fixed.
17580(2017-09-21) => 17580(2017-10-31)
– (GODJ Plus) Supported the new Extension “MotionScore”.
– The main focus of this update is to support our new (paid) GODJ Extension “MotionScore”, which is the collaborative project with Dentsu Inc.
– However, the Extension store for English users is not done yet and it takes a few more months.
– (GODJ Plus) Temporarily disabled “Fancy” and “Extreme” from the option “Beat Illumination” (DEVICE 2) to avoid a crash.
– (GODJ, GODJ-C) Fixed the problem that a device may fail to boot when you released the Power button at a specific moment.
– Some stability improvements.
17552(2017-09-04) => 17580(2017-09-21)
– Fixed an inconsistent behavior when you PRESS+ROTATE a Gain knob while the option “Assign Filter to Gain knobs” is ON.
– A headphone icon in the top bar may not be updated correctly when you changed an option.
17468(2017-07-14) => 17552(2017-09-04)
– Improved overall performance.
– Improved the response of Hot Cue & Button Cue.
– Fixed the bug that the option “Resume last session” didn’t work correctly in 17468.
– Fixed the problem that a device sometimes crashes when trying to update the firmware.
– (GODJ Plus) Fixed the problem that sometimes the speaker driver failed to be initialized.
– (GODJ Plus) Fixed the problem that the Battery icon always was shown as 100% in the first few minutes after a boot.
17264(2017-03-29) => 17468(2017-07-14)
– Introduced Addons.
– The new playback mode “Latch”, that resembles to “One shot” but you can toggle a playback by a touch, for the Pad screen.
– Now GODJ can recognize up to 9900 files or folders in total, combined both drives.(There was a fixed boundary before: 900 for the internal drive and 9000 for an SD card)
– Changed the volume curves of the Master Level and the Monitor Level knobs (for GODJ Plus).
15860(2016-05-12) => 17264(2017-03-29)
– The new option “Mic In amp volume” in the DEVICE(2) screen.
– The database import/export feature in the SYSTEM(5) screen.
– The new GUI language: Japanese.
– Now a device ID is shown in the SYSTEM(2) screen.
(Note that this has been changed again in 17468 and now a device ID appears in SYSTEM(4))
– Now a “Go Up” arrow also appears at the bottom of the file list.
– Now the waveform window in the Main screen shows beat markers.
– Now the dot-style screen-indicator is shown at the bottom of the all screens.
– Changed back the behavior of EQ X-Fade mode and now you can control EQ sliders even when EQ X-Fade is active (just like in the previous versions).
– Now a Gain slider can go down to -50dB (was -10dB before).
– In the Pad screen, now a touch toggles a pad’s playback when the playback mode is “Loop”.
– Now the volume, the pitch and the playback mode in Sampler-related screens (Pads, Keys & Guitar) are saved to the drive at shutdown.
– Renewed all Sampler instruments.
– Now you can select multiple folders for AutoDJ by touching the rightmost column in the File screen.
- 1. Download “update.bin” to your computer.
- 2. Using a USB cable, connect GO-DJ to laptop, Turn ON the USB storage mode of GO-DJ.
- 3. Copy the file named “update.bin” to the root directory of the SD card or built-in memory of the GO-DJ.
- 4. Disconnect the USB and Exit USB Mode
- 5. Go to the Options (2) screen
- 6. Slide the switch and UPDATE.
- 01 808
- 02 909
- 03 EDM1
- 04 EDM2
- 05 House
- 06 Dubstep
- 07 Trance
- 08 Bigbeat
- 09 Pop
- 10 RnB
- 11 Funk
- 12 Rock
- 13 Indie
- 14 Brush
- Drone (formerly built-in sound source)
- FX 1
- Analog Strings
- Bleep Saw
- Brass Hopper
- Chip Chop
- Hard EP (Pow)
- My Rhodes
- Sawedge (formerly Factory Preset)
- 01 Piano 2
- 02 EP 1
- 03 EP 2
- 04 Organ 1
- 05 Organ 2
- 06 Pad Soft
- 07 Lead Synth
- 08 String Sus
- 09 String Spic
- 10 String Pizz
- 11 Bass Double
- 12 Bass Finger
- 13 Bass Pick
- 14 Bass Slap
- 15 Bass Synth 1
- 16 Bass Synth 2
- Acoustic 2
- Electric 1
- Electric 2
- Electric 3
- 1. Download and save file to your computer 2. Connect your GO DJ with USB cable to your computer. Turn on USB storage mode from the SYSTEM tab in the Options screen.
- 3. Copy zip file to the root directory of the internal memory of the GO-DJ.
- 4. Unzip the file from your root directory.
- PAD Sample = (A directory named “/ samples / pad / [name of an instrument] /” will be created automatically)
- Guitar Sample =(A directory named “/ samples / guitar / [name of an instrument] /” will be created automatically)
- Keyboard Sample = (A directory named “/ samples / key / [name of an instrument] /” will be created automatically)
- 5. Disconnect the GO DJ and exit USB mode. Reboot your GO DJ and you now have your new Pad sounds!