New Firmware Update!!
PDJ/GODJ/GODJ-C/GODJ Plus New Firmware
17468(2017-07-14) => 17552(2017-09-04)
– Improved overall performance.
– Improved the response of Hot Cue & Button Cue.
– Fixed the bug that the option “Resume last session” didn’t work correctly in 17468.
– Fixed the problem that a device sometimes crashes when trying to update the firmware.
– (GODJ Plus) Fixed the problem that sometimes the speaker driver failed to be initialized.
– (GODJ Plus) Fixed the problem that the Battery icon always was shown as 100% in the first few minutes after a boot.
17264(2017-03-29) => 17468(2017-07-14)
– Introduced Addons.
– The new playback mode “Latch”, that resembles to “One shot” but you can toggle a playback by a touch, for the Pad screen.
– Now GODJ can recognize up to 9900 files or folders in total, combined both drives.
(There was a fixed boundary before: 900 for the internal drive and 9000 for an SD card)
– Changed the volume curves of the Master Level and the Monitor Level knobs (for GODJ Plus).
15860(2016-05-12) => 17264(2017-03-29)
– The new option “Mic In amp volume” in the DEVICE(2) screen.
– The database import/export feature in the SYSTEM(5) screen.
– The new GUI language: Japanese.
– Now a device ID is shown in the SYSTEM(2) screen.
(Note that this has been changed again in 17468 and now a device ID appears in SYSTEM(4))
– Now a “Go Up” arrow also appears at the bottom of the file list.
– Now the waveform window in the Main screen shows beat markers.
– Now the dot-style screen-indicator is shown at the bottom of the all screens.
– Changed back the behavior of EQ X-Fade mode and now you can control EQ sliders even when EQ X-Fade is active (just like in the previous versions).
– Now a Gain slider can go down to -50dB (was -10dB before).
– In the Pad screen, now a touch toggles a pad’s playback when the playback mode is “Loop”.
– Now the volume, the pitch and the playback mode in Sampler-related screens (Pads, Keys & Guitar) are saved to the drive at shutdown.
– Renewed all Sampler instruments.
– Now you can select multiple folders for AutoDJ by touching the rightmost column in the File screen.
- 1. Download “update.bin” to your computer.
- 2. Connect using a USB cable and PC 2. GO-DJ, Turn ON the USB storage mode of GO-DJ.
- 3. Copy the file named “update.bin” to the root directory of the SD card or built-in memory of the GO-DJ.
- 4. Disconnect the USB and Exit USB Mode
- 5. Go to the Options (2) screen
- 6. Slide the switch and UPDATE.
- 01 808
- 02 909
- 03 EDM1
- 04 EDM2
- 05 House
- 06 Dubstep
- 07 Trance
- 08 Bigbeat
- 09 Pop
- 10 RnB
- 11 Funk
- 12 Rock
- 13 Indie
- 14 Brush
- Drone (formerly built-in sound source)
- FX 1
- Analog Strings
- Bleep Saw
- Brass Hopper
- Chip Chop
- Hard EP (Pow)
- My Rhodes
- Sawedge (formerly Factory Preset)
- 01 Piano 2
- 02 EP 1
- 03 EP 2
- 04 Organ 1
- 05 Organ 2
- 06 Pad Soft
- 07 Lead Synth
- 08 String Sus
- 09 String Spic
- 10 String Pizz
- 11 Bass Double
- 12 Bass Finger
- 13 Bass Pick
- 14 Bass Slap
- 15 Bass Synth 1
- 16 Bass Synth 2
- Acoustic 2
- Electric 1
- Electric 2
- Electric 3
- 1. Download and save file to your computer 2. Connect your GO DJ with USB cable to your computer. Turn on USB storage mode from the SYSTEM tab in the Options screen.
- 3. Copy zip file to the root directory of the internal memory of the GO-DJ.
- 4. Unzip the file from your root directory.
- PAD Sample = (A directory named “/ samples / pad / [name of an instrument] /” will be created automatically)
- Guitar Sample =(A directory named “/ samples / guitar / [name of an instrument] /” will be created automatically)
- Keyboard Sample = (A directory named “/ samples / key / [name of an instrument] /” will be created automatically)
- 5. Disconnect the GO DJ and exit USB mode. Reboot your GO DJ and you now have your new Pad sounds!