New Firmware Update!!
– New platter mode: “GRAVITY”.
It can control the stereo image of the sound by touching a turntable. Usable when you select “TAP” in the Arc Selector.
– New option in CONTROL 1: “Fader start”.
With this feature you can pause and rewind the current track, and then immediately start the opposite track by simply moving the crossfader.
– New option in DEVICE 1: “Method of switching HP routing”.
It allows you to choose how a HP output is routed when you click a VOLUME knob. It replaces the old option “Send main sound to HP”.
– The platter mode “Motion Loop” is now assigned to the bottom of the Arc Selector (was at the position of “TAP” before).
– Revised the UI of the EQ screen according to users’ requests. We obsoleted the underused “LINK” buttons and replaced them with the simpler touch-to-focus UI.
– Improved the quality of the filter (VCF) effect.
– When the option “Assign filter to VOLUME knobs” is active, now you can reset a filter by clicking a VOLUME knob. You can still toggle a HP output routing by clicking the knob twice.
– In Pads/Keys/Guitar screens, now you can toggle pitch by clicking a FUNCTION knob. Click the knob once to reset the pitch to 100%, and click twice to undo it.
– When AutoDJ is active, now the value of the physical crossfader is ignored.
– When AutoDJ is active and the option “Crossfader mode” is set to “EQ”, now AutoDJ utilizes the EQ X-Fade feature to mix songs.
– Obsoleted the slow start effect when you press a PLAY button in Vinyl screen.
- 1. Download “update.bin” to your computer.
- 2. Connect using a USB cable and PC 2. GO-DJ, Turn ON the USB storage mode of GO-DJ.
- 3. Copy the file named “update.bin” to the root directory of the SD card or built-in memory of the GO-DJ.
- 4. Disconnect the USB and Exit USB Mode
- 5. Go to the Options (2) screen
- 6. Slide the switch and UPDATE.
- 01 808
- 02 909
- 03 EDM1
- 04 EDM2
- 05 House
- 06 Dubstep
- 07 Trance
- 08 Bigbeat
- 09 Pop
- 10 RnB
- 11 Funk
- 12 Rock
- 13 Indie
- 14 Brush
- Drone (formerly built-in sound source)
- FX 1
- Analog Strings
- Bleep Saw
- Brass Hopper
- Chip Chop
- Hard EP (Pow)
- My Rhodes
- Sawedge (formerly Factory Preset)
- 01 Piano 2
- 02 EP 1
- 03 EP 2
- 04 Organ 1
- 05 Organ 2
- 06 Pad Soft
- 07 Lead Synth
- 08 String Sus
- 09 String Spic
- 10 String Pizz
- 11 Bass Double
- 12 Bass Finger
- 13 Bass Pick
- 14 Bass Slap
- 15 Bass Synth 1
- 16 Bass Synth 2
- Acoustic 2
- Electric 1
- Electric 2
- Electric 3
- 1. Download and save file to your computer 2. Connect your GO DJ with USB cable to your computer. Turn on USB storage mode from the SYSTEM tab in the Options screen.
- 3. Copy zip file to the root directory of the internal memory of the GO-DJ.
- 4. Unzip the file from your root directory.
- PAD Sample = (A directory named “/ samples / pad / [name of an instrument] /” will be created automatically)
- Guitar Sample =(A directory named “/ samples / guitar / [name of an instrument] /” will be created automatically)
- Keyboard Sample = (A directory named “/ samples / key / [name of an instrument] /” will be created automatically)
- 5. Disconnect the GO DJ and exit USB mode. Reboot your GO DJ and you now have your new Pad sounds!