It doesn’t matter how many DJs you see on YouTube with their DJ speakers; if you’re like most people, all of that is nothing more than a dream. You can’t afford DJ speakers, and the ones that are available for purchase are too expensive! Well, not anymore. DJ RCF speakers have changed everything by making DJ speakers affordable for everyone. It’s time to start enjoying DJ RCF speakers today!
With prices starting at just several hundred dollars, it’s easier now than ever before to own DJ RCF speakers and be able to enjoy this fantastic pastime anytime, anywhere! So what are you waiting for!
In this article, we will take a look at the best DJ RCF speakers on the market. You’ll find DJ RCF speakers from many different manufacturers and in several different price ranges in this list. You won’t have to spend a lot of money to get a DJ RCF speaker; that sounds great!
Best For Overall: RCF Line Array 1400W HDL10A
Best For Budget: RCF EVOX8 8 Two-Way Array 1400 Watt PA System
Best For Long Journeys: RCF HDL6-A 1400W 2-Way Powered Line Array Module
Best For Stage: RCF HD12-A Active 12
Best For Home Parties: RCF Monitor Speaker and Subwoofer Part EVOXJ8
- RCF L18P300 18" CAR and DJ Woofer
- 4-inch Inside/outside copper voice coil 2000 Watt continuous program power handling 97 dB Sensitivity 35 Hz - 1 kHz Frequency range Forced air ventilation & 15 mm top plate for minimum power compression
- 4-inch Inside/outside copper voice coil 2000 Watt continuous program power handling 97 dB Sensitivity 35 Hz - 1 kHz Frequency range Forced air ventilation & 15 mm top plate for minimum power compression
- 2000 Watt continuous program power handling 97. 5 dB Sensitivity
- 4-inch, fibreglass inside-outside copper voice coil 2000 Watt continuous program power handling 97. 5 dB Sensitivity
- 25 Hz - 1 kHz Frequency range Aluminum demodulation ring Forced air ventilation and 14 mm top plate for minimum power compression
- Dual spider design with silicon based dampening control Triple-roll surround and corrugated straight cone geometry
- Rockville TB10 Lightweight Rugged Speaker Bag Carry Case For 10" DJ PA Speakers
- Rockville TB10 Lightweight Rugged Speaker Bag Carry Case For 10" DJ PA Speakers. Water Resistant. Padded interior. Dual zippers. Dual handles. Interior Dimensions: (L x W x H) 21” x 13” x 12.4”.
- Exterior Dimensions: (L x W x H) 21.5” x 13.5” x 12.9”. Fits Speakers Such As:. . Turbo Sound NuQ-10DP. dB Technologies Opera 208D. Alto Professional TS110PRO.
- Community SLS915. Peavey PVxP10. Adam Audio S3X-V. B-52 Matrix 1500. JBL VP7210. JBL EON510. Behringer EPS500MP3. RCF CW3110.
- Yamaha MSR100. Yorkville E10P. Anchor Audio Go Getter. Gemini GVX-10P. QSC K10.2. Klipsch K1-172. American Audio PXI-10P. Rockville RPG10. Rockville RPG10BT. Rockville BPA10. Rockville SPN104. Rockville SPGN108. Much More!
- ★ PRORECK CLUB 3000 PA SYSTEM: All-in-one 4000 watt bluetooth PA system consists of (1) active subwoofer, (1) passive subwoofer, (2) 4x4-inch array speakers(totally eight speakers), (2) speaker stands, (1) 30-feet speakon cable, (6) 8-inch 6.35mm cables,(1) 6-feet 6.35mm cables, (1) 33-feet 6.35mm cables, (1) remote control and (1) user manual. The active subwoofer features a 12-inch amplifier and streams music to the passive speaker and line array speakers, to deliver music to all audiences.
- ★ WIRELESS CONNECTION & OPERATION: Instantly pair with iPhone,iPod, iPad, android devices, etc with line of sight of up to 66 feet. You can also use the remote control to switch mode, play/pause, switch to previous/next song, increase/decrease volume from up to 20 feet; Telescoping speaker pole to adjust the pa system from 65 inch to 80 inch. Use side handles to lift and transport the subwoofers conveniently.
- ★HUGE COMPATABILITY & VERSATILE CONNECTIONS: The powered system set features BLUETOOTH/USB DRIVE/SD CARD functions. Simply insert USB drive/SD CARD to playback songs. Versatile 4-channel mono & stereo inputs (two mono XLR inputs for microphone or line-level source, one stereo 6.35mm input and one stereo RCA input) and one stereo RCA outputs. Individual volume controls and treble/bass control, master volume to set the general volume conveniently
- ★ WIDE RANGE OF USAGE:The PA system has 4000 Watt Peak /1000 RMS, and can accommodate up to 200 persons and 500 m2. Wide frequency response (from 40-20KHz) makes it suitable for amplifying any type of audio including music or vocals. Great for wedding, meeting, speeches, churches, class teaching, gymnastics, conference, home theater, etc. Easily connect to multiple musical instruments.
- ★ DEEP & THRILLING STEREO SOUND: Two rock-solid subwoofers are made of MDF material and reduces resonance for distortion-free and accurate response. Eight tweeters and eight mid-tweeters ensures clear and deep stereo sound. Note: Items are shipped with three packages separately.
- PRORECK 4000WATT POWERED ARRAY SPEAKER AND SUB SET: Consists of (1) active subwoofer, (4) 6-inch line array speaker, (2) 6-feet tripod stand, (2) 20-feet 6.35mm cable, (2) 20-feet 6.35mm speaker cable, (2) 8-inch 6.35mm speaker cable, (1) 6-feet Power Cable, (1) remote control) and (1) user manual. The active subwoofer features a 18-inch amplifier and streams celar music to the line array speakers, and then deliver music to all audiences.
- BLUETOOTH WIRELESS MUSIC STREAMING: Instantly pair with iPhone,iPod, iPad, android devices, etc with line of sight of up to 66 feet. You can also use the remote control to switch mode, play/pause, switch to previous/next song, increase/decrease volume from up to 20 feet; Telescoping tripod stands can adjust the pa system from 65 inch to 89 inch. Use side handles to lift and transport the subwoofers conveniently.
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL POWERED PA SYSTEM SPEAKER: The powered system set features BLUETOOTH/USB DRIVE/SD CARD functions. Simply insert USB drive/SD CARD to playback songs. It has 3 kinds of line input: Stereo RCA input, 3.5mm AUX input and 6.35mm&XLR combo input; 2-channel Mic input; 2-channel XLR output.
- WIDE RANGE OF USAGE:The PA system has 4000 Watt Peak /1000 RMS, and can accommodate up to 500 persons and 1000 m2. Wide frequency response (from 100-20KHz) makes it suitable for amplifying any type of audio including music or vocals. Great for wedding, meeting, speeches, churches, class teaching, gymnastics, conference, home theater, etc. Easily connect to multiple musical instruments.
- DEEP & THRILLING STEREO SOUND: Rock-solid subwoofer is made of MDF material and reduces resonance for distortion-free and accurate response. Four tweeters and four mid-tweeters ensure clear and deep stereo sound. Note: Items are shipped with two packages separately. Item weight: 86lbs+34lbs; Item size: 27.8x21.7x27.2 inch; 36.6x9.9x21.3 inch
- Features of TITAN 15 Rockville TITAN 15 15" Active/Powered 2 000 Watts DJ/PA Speaker System 500-Watt True RMS / 1 000 Watts Program Power / 2000 Watts Peak High power long-throw 15'' woofer with 3" OFC copper voice coil and 80 Oz magnet State-of-the-art 1 34'' composite-diaphragm compression driver for crystal clear high-frequency reproduction Green amplifier technology turns over 90 % of electricity into usable sound Frequency Response 35Hz-20KHz
- Maximum SPL @1w/1m 130dB peak / 124dB continuous Compact and light weight system delivers distortion free sound even at max volume Class D amplifier technology high power transparent sonic performance and light weight Built-in limiter fully protects the speaker from distortion at any volume level and also protects the amplifier from ever getting damaged Custom engineered limiter allows the speaker to play at extremely high volumes while limiting the undesirable frequencies
- Built-in bass and treble adjustments 4 DSP sound modes (normal indoor outdoor speech) Built-in reliable Pro Bluetooth with 100 foot range and no distortion TWS technology allows you to link 2 speakers wirelessly in stereo Includes brackets so you can also mount it on its side as a floor monitor Custom tooled aluminum amplifier heatsink stays cool and looks nice A/C power output allows you to power an additional speaker or amplifier etc
- 2 Channel mixer built in with ultra-low noise Mic / Line inputs via XLR & 1/4-inch combo jacks with volume control Balanced line output via XLR for linking additional speaker systems or for adding a subwoofer Clip/limit LED indicator makes it easy to set your levels Power and signal LED indicators Stand mounting with 35-mm pole socket Ergonomically shaped handle for easy carrying and setup A full grilled front cabinet perfectly protects speaker against road damage
- Enclosure is made of rugged drop tested high grade polypropylene construction The cabinet has built in handle and wheels for easy transporting Sound dispersion at 10dB H100° x V60° Sensitivity 98dB Crossover 1800Hz 110 / 220 volt switchable power supply with external user serviceable fusing Dimensions of speaker 17 7" x 14 1" x 28 3" (Inches L x W x H) Weight of speaker 48 5 LBS Shipping dimensions of speaker 20” x 17 3” x 31 3” (Inches L x W x H)
- High‑quality Bluetooth audio streaming for background music or musical accompaniment
- Three optimally located handles and a rugged composite structure
- High‑efficiency 1000 W Class‑D power amplifier delivers up to 126 dB peak SPL utilizing transducers designed and engineered by EV
- EV‑patented Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide design provides precise and consistent coverage, minimal distortion, and maximized acoustical loading
- 12″ high-output woofer / 1.4″ tit1300W of ultra-efficient Class-D power (LF-1000W, HF-300W)anium dome compression driver
- 1300W of ultra-efficient Class-D power (LF-1000W, HF-300W)
- Next-generation system protection and thermal limiting keep your system safe
- Dual angle design perfect for use as stage monitor
- Superior Electro-Voice sound quality coupled with the most complete feature set in its class – the perfect combination of performance and flexible functionality, in a very compact package
- Refined industrial design, professional-grade EV-engineered components and premium build quality – super-quick setup and single-trip portability in a system that looks as good as it sounds
- Industry-leading QuickSmart DSP – optimize every detail of your sound via the control panel or via the app from across the room
- Mix your show like a pro – powerful onboard mixer gives you best-in-class connectivity and control
- Finesse your sound with musician-friendly features – and reduce the amount of gear you bring to the gig
- ELEGANT APPEARANCE:The stylish and simple style of the tripod cover can better decorate your stage. You can use this speaker tripod cover in banquets, weddings, concerts and other places.
- UPGRADED ELASTIC FABRIC:The speaker stand cover is made of stretchable Lycra fabric.The elasticity of the fabric can be extended up to 6'high. It is suitable for most standard speaker tripods. Tight sewing and strong materials make the tripod stand cover not easy to tear and extend the service life of the dj stand.
- HIDDEN CABLES: The speaker stand scrim is surrounded by 360 degrees, which can completely hide messy cables and keep the stage clean and tidy.
- EASY TO USE: The top of the speaker tripod cover is an adjustable non-slip Velcro, and the bottom is a foot pocket with elastic devices. You only need less than a minute to install and detach the dj speaker cover.
- STORAGE& CARRYING: The dj booth foldable cover screen is made of soft fabric. You can easily fold tripod cover up and put it in the gift bag without worrying about it getting wrinkled.
- Rockville RPG10 10" Active/Powered 600 Watts DJ/PA Speaker System. 150-Watt RMS / 300 Watts Program Power / 600 Watts Peak. High power long-throw 10'' woofer with 2" aluminum voice coil provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power. Frequency Response: 45Hz-20KHz. Maximum SPL @1w/1m: 122dB peak / 119dB continuous
- High-power 2-way pro sound reinforcement speaker system for live sound and playback applications. Compact and light weight system delivers distortion free sound even at extreme SPL
- Built-in bass and treble equalization processor for ultimate system control and speaker protection. State-of-the-art 1.35'' Japanese made pure titanium-diaphragm compression driver for crystal clear high-frequency reproduction.
- Line RCA and XLR input with separate Gain adjustment. Additional balanced line output via XLR for linking of additional speaker systems.
- Rockville RSP36 36“ Mounting Pole from Subwoofer to PA Speaker. 200 Lb Load Capacity. 36" Mounting Pole
- For Live Stage, Theater, DJ Setups
- Built-In Bluetooth Receiver
- 12" Woofer
- Frequency Response: 65 Hz to 18 kHz
- 1000W Class-D Power Amplifier
- (2) Rockville RPG12 12" 1600 Watt Speakers. (2) Speaker Stands. (2) XLR Female to Male Cables. (1) Pair of Rockville Adjustable Tripod Speaker/Light Stands+(2) 20 Foot XLR Cables. Features: Rockville RPG12 12" Active/Powered 800 Watts DJ/PA Speaker System. 200-Watt RMS / 400 Watts Program Power / 800 Watts Peak. High power long-throw 12'' woofer with 2.5" aluminum voice coil provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power. Frequency Response: 40Hz-20KHz
- Maximum SPL @1w/1m: 125dB peak / 122dB continuous. High-power 2-way pro sound reinforcement speaker system for live sound and playback applications. Compact and light weight system delivers distortion free sound even at extreme SPL. Linear Class AB amplifier technology: high power, transparent sonic performance. Internal switch-mode power supply for low distortion audio with superior transient response
- Built-in bass and treble equalization processor for ultimate system control and speaker protection. State-of-the-art 1.35'' Japanese made pure titanium-diaphragm compression driver for crystal clear high-frequency reproduction. Ultra-wide dispersion, 40 large-format horizontal wave guide horn molded directly into cabinet. Ultra-low noise Mic / Line input via XLR & 1/4-inch stereo jacks with volume control. Line RCA and XLR input with separate Gain adjustment
- Additional balanced line output via XLR for linking of additional speaker systems. Versatile trapezoidal enclosure design allows different positioning. Flyable and stand mounting with 35-mm pole socket. Tilts on its side for use as a floor monitor with included brackets. Ergonomically shaped handle for easy carrying and setup. High-quality components and exceptionally rugged high impact ABS construction. Amplifier clip limit LED indicator & power LED cabinet rear
- Front display power meter Blue LED. 110 / 220 Volt switchable power supply with external user serviceable fusing. Dimensions : 16.73"X 12.75" X 23.11". Features: Adjustable Height. Steel Construction. Black Color. Weight capacity: 100 LBS. Adjustable Height Range: 47.25-78.75 inches. Base spread: 15-40 inches. Tube Diameter: 1.5 - 1.37 inch. Leg Diameter: 1.37 inch. Includes (2) 20 Foot XLR Female to XLR Male Cables. Includes (1) Travel Bag
- 1400 Watt Peak, 700 Watt RMS digital amplification
- 18" Woofer, bass reflex housing
- Stereo crossover
- Club sound, DJs
- Total power:1400 W PEAK
- Superior PA Sound – 2000W (1300 LF plus 700 HF) active PA speaker with precision crossover and high-efficiency class D amplifiers
- Driving Bass, Pristine Highs - 10-inch (305 mm) LF driver, 2.5-inch (76 mm) high-temperature voice coil; 1.4-inch (35 mm) neodymium magnet HF driver with precision wave guide
- Setup Simplified - Lightweight, PA cabinet design for easy transport, set up and installation; pole-mountable, wedge monitor, bracket installation or flown application with M6 suspension points
- Ready for Any Situation - Integrated 2-channel mixer with dual XLR 1/4-inch combo mic/line inputs, independent level controls, XLR Link output, Contour EQ switch and Ground-Lift switch
- Precision Engineered - Designed and tuned in the USA
- Quickly and wirelessly configure, control, and monitor up to six EVOLVE 50 systems simultaneously
- High-quality Bluetooth audio streaming for background music or musical accompaniment. Power consumption - 100-240 V AC, 50-60 Hz, 1.5-0.6 A
- Ultra-wide 120 Degree horizontal coverage via custom designed waveguides and array-formed 40 Degree asymmetrical vertical coverage
- Quick Smart DSP provides best-in-class processing via EV's signature single-knob user interface with LCD
- Light weight and intuitive assembly via the magnet assisted sub pole make a quality performance easier than ever
- EV QuickSmart Mobile application: quickly and wirelessly configure, control and monitor up to six ELX200 loudspeakers simultaneously
- QuickSmartDSP features best-in-class processing
- High-efficiency 1200 W Class-D power amplifier delivers up to 129 dB peak SPL utilizing ultra efficient, high-sensitivity transducer designed and engineered by EV
- Ideal for portable and installed applications
- Professional-grade hardware: integrated M20 threaded pole mount plate and two-handle design for easy lifting
- Heavy-duty soft-sided tote bag designed for conveniently transporting a 12-inch speaker (not included)
- Made of durable 600D polyester in a sleek black color; weather-resistant and padded for added protection
- Sturdy double zipper for smooth, quick access to main compartment; large exterior pocket provides space for storing cables and other accessories
- Securely wrapped, reinforced double handles and straps offer comfortable carrying and better weight distribution
- Measures 24.5 by 15 by 15 inches (exterior); measures 24 by 14.5 by 14.5 inches (interior; LxWxH); backed by an Amazon Basics 1-year limited warranty
- Your purchase includes One JBL Professional EON ONE Battery-Powered base | Rechargable Battery, IEC Charging Cable & Quickstart Guide
- Speaker dimensions – 11.46” L x 10.04” W x 15.71” H | Weight – 17.63 lbs. | Battery Life – Up to 12 | Frequency response - 37.5 Hz-20 kHz | Max SPL – 112 dB (peak) | Bass – 8” woofer / 1" tweeter
- 8-Inch woofer with deep low-frequency performance down to 37.5 Hz
- Ultra-compact loudspeaker, amp, mixer, and effects all rolled up in one easy-to-carry package with legendary JBL sound
- Connect mics, instruments and playback devices with two XLR/TRS combo jacks, one 1/4-inch (6.3mm) Hi-Z guitar input and one 1/8-inch (3.5mm) aux input
DJ RCF Speakers Reviews 2022
RCF Line Array 1400W HDL10A
RCF Line Array 1400W HDL10A is a high-quality DJ speaker. It was designed to provide DJs with the best sound that they need to give their DJ performance. It has a frequency response of 65 Hertz – 20 kilohertz and provides DJs with 133 decibels of maximum sound pressure level. The speakers come in black and weigh only 16 pounds.
This DJ speaker takes up a small amount of space if the DJ uses it as a DJ monitor or controller on their DJ table. They are easy to carry around and store without taking up too much space in your room.
- Best sound.
- It does not take up much space.
- It is easy to move around and store because it weighs 16 pounds.
- Relatively expensive.
RCF EVOX8 8 Two-Way Array 1400 Watt PA System
- RCF's Evox 8 is a portable compact size sound reinforcement system.
- The system features eight 2.0" full range transducers
- Deep sounding 12" woofer in a bass reflex enclosure.
I have some good news for DJs and music lovers who are not satisfied with their DJ speakers. I recently bought a DJ speaker from one of the music equipment shops in my area, and it really made me spirited.
The DJ speaker that I bought is called RCF EVOX8 8 Two-Way Array 1400 Watt PA System, and it has an excellent sound quality. It’s also pretty compact for DJ speakers, which means you can take it around with ease, depending on your needs.
The DJ RCF speaker comes with a 12-inch woofer that gives out such deep-sounding bass. Another thing that impressed me about this DJ speaker was the price like literally it only cost me under 2000 dollars, and trust me, the DJ speaker is worth every penny.
- It has an excellent sound quality.
- A 12-inch woofer gives out such deep sounding bass.
- It’s easy to carry.
- DJ speaker price range can be an issue to some people.
- DJ speaker’s woofer is really powerful, which means you might need to take additional care of it.
RCF HDL6-A 1400W 2-Way Powered Line Array Module
The RCF HDL6-A 1400W 2-Way Powered Line-Array Module is a high-power, two-way active speaker produced to reinforce and enhance installed sound apps and live sound.
With a 1400-Watt maximum power digital amplifier, divide 1000 Watts for the LF and 400 Watts for the HF, the modules are equipped with two 6-inch neodymium woofers with water-resistant fiber doped cone polycotton M-roll surround RCF transducers to create firm bass reproduction.
The robust DSP handles the audio, including phase correction, crossover, protection, and limiting. The system accepts the line-level signals and feminine XLR-input connector from a blending monitor or different signal supplies.
The XLR-output male connector gives a loop-through for the speaker’s connection string. The volume knob controls its power amplifier. The control range is from highest attenuation to maximum output level.
- High power, two-way active.
- Water-resistant fiber doped cone polycotton M-roll surround.
- Included the transducer.
- The integrated mechanic is reconfigurable and quick, letting the system engineers make spiral arrays or J-shaped.
- The digital amplifier includes DSP and a switch-mode energy supply that is controlled by the input department with presets (you can select them).
- No cons to list.
- No cons to list.
RCF HD12-A Active 12″ Monitor Speaker + FREE HD12A Cover
- Frequency Response -3 dB : 45 Hz ÷ 20000 Hz
- Max SPL : 130 dB
- Compression Driver : 1", 1.7" Voice Coil
- Input Connectors : Jack-XLR male
- Crossover Frequencies : 1600 Hz
Having been a DJ for over ten years, these DJ speakers are a must-have. I have played at many churches and weddings, and these DJ speakers produce the perfect sound quality. The DJ speakers work amazingly well with my DJ controller.
The DJ speakers also come with a free cover that will protect your DJ speaker if you happen to drop it or throw it on the ground. I DJ at many churches during the week, and these DJ speakers are powerful. I always use my DJ speaker as a monitor on stage because it is so loud; the DJ knows this DJ speaker is perfect for live performance stages.
The DJ speakers also come with extra free wires that can be used to connect your subwoofers or other DJ equipment. I DJ at many weddings and DJ events, and the DJ speaker can produce very deep sounds that make everyone fun.
They also have a lot of power, so you don’t have to worry about them being too loud or not having enough bass. The DJ speaker looks very nice on stage because it is black with red accents, the DJ speaker is very DJ-looking.
I DJ in many DJ circles and forums; DJ speakers are key to DJing; these DJ speakers produce the best sound quality. These DJ speakers are also very affordable, which makes them perfect for me since I DJ at multiple churches on the weekends
- DJ speakers produce the best sound quality.
- DJ speaker looks very nice on stage.
- DJ speakers have a lot of power.
- DJ speakers produce the best bass.
- DJ speakers have a free cover that protects DJ equipment from being dropped; this DJ speaker cover is ideal for you as a DJ.
- It turns into a monitor and has extra wires to connect to other DJ equipment.
- Not enough bass at times, but you can always add subwoofers.
- DJing is about sound quality, so higher frequency sounds are hard to hear.
- DJ speakers are very loud, so volume might be too much for some people.
RCF Monitor Speaker and Subwoofer Part EVOXJ8
- The design of the FIR filter for this specific purpose should start from an accurate measurement of the loudspeaker phase.
- The ultra-compact full-range 2” RCF drivers are capable of handling high SPL and power with a stunning sound performance
- The algorithm corrects phase and amplitude (when necessary) by taking into account the weak points of the transducers and the resonances or cancellations due to the cabinet of the loudspeaker.
The RCF Monitor Speaker and Subwoofer Part EVOXJ8 is a DJ RCF speakers model engineered to meet the needs of DJs. The DJ RCF speakers feature a ported bass reflex enclosure.
It comes with a built-in high-powered amplifier and crossover, ensuring high sound pressure levels and allowing precise control over the entire frequency range. The DJ RCF speakers also feature ultra-compact full-range 2-inch RCF drivers that have been precisely tuned to provide a stunning sound performance.
The DJ RCF speakers are installed with a 15 or 18 inches low mass woofer with a custom-designed motor system that provides an even frequency response without cabinet resonances or distortions.
The DJ RCF speakers are equipped with an FIR filter that corrects phase and amplitude (when necessary) by taking into account the weak points of the transducers and the resonances or cancellations due to the cabinet of the loudspeaker.
The DJ RCF speakers can produce up to 131 decibels SPL peak sound pressure level at one meter with an LF amplitude of 4.1 decibels and an FS-amplitude of 100 Hertz in the cabinet.
These DJ RCF speakers are also powered by a built-in high power amplifier that can deliver up to 2000 Watts Peak/1000 Watts Program in a Class D design, from 50 Hertz to 20 kiloHertz frequency response.
- DJ RCF speakers are equipped with an FIR filter that corrects phase and amplitude (when necessary) by taking into account the weak points of the transducers and the resonances or cancellations due to the loudspeaker’s cabinet.
- They are designed for installation in portable sound systems.
- DJ RCF speaker features ultra-compact full-range 2-inch RCF drivers.
- One-year warranty.
- Built-in high-powered amplifier and crossover.
- They do not have an LF amplitude or FS over one meter.
RCF HD 32-A MK4 12″ Active Two-Way Speaker Powered Monitor
- 1400 Watt 2Way Peak Power
- Classd Biamplification, Smps
- 12 Woofer, High Power, 2.5 Voice Coil
- 90 X 60, Wide Dispersion Constant Directivity Horn
- 1.4 Hf Driver, Titanium Dome, Neodymium 3.0 Voice Coil
This model DJ speaker is a two-way monitor-powered system that offers 1400 watts peak power Class D bi-amping, which makes this one of RCF’s most potent DJ monitors yet!
This DJ speaker is truly impressive! The woofer is 12 inches and features a 90 x 60 wide dispersion constant directivity horn with a 1.4 Hf driver with a titanium dome and neodymium voice coil. We hope you enjoy the sound, which is from the MK4 speakers.
- Excellent sound.
- Low-frequency response.
- Low distortion.
- Not being wireless DJ speakers.
- DJ speaker sizes are not adjustable.
- DJ speakers may only be used with bass DJing equipment.
RCF ART 735-A MK4 Powered PA Cabinet
- 132 dB Max SPL, 1400-Watt 2-way peak power
- 1.4" Titanium Compression Driver, 3.0" v.c. Neodimium, 15" Woofer
- 800 Hz crossover point for perfect vocal reproduction
- FiRPHASE Technology and Innovative DSP Processing
- Great for live sound reinforcement, Portable PA, as Frontfill and sidefills, Auditorium, Clubs, Ballroom, Corporate AV, and Theatre
After having done some research on DJ RCF speakers, I was skeptical about purchasing the RCF ART 735-A MK4 Powered PA Cabinet first until I had given it a try. The DJ RCF speakers that I would typically use at home are better than what you would find in the DJ hall.
However, the DJ hall is too big for DJ RCF speaker’s range, so DJ RCF speakers are made for this specific setting. The RCF ART 735-A MK4 Powered PA Cabinet has been around for a while, but it has never let me down. It sounds great and is still holding up after getting heavy use over the years.
I do DJ RCF speakers when I DJ in a smaller setting. It has affordable for me. I will get the RCF ART 735-A MK4 Powered PA Cabinet if DJ speakers are what you would DJ for the hall, smaller gigs, etc. It is also DJ loud enough to DJ hall, but it takes a long time to let the audio out.
You can connect up to eight devices at once, which is a clapper giving you a lot of room to DJ for different types of DJ RCF speakers. You can also do acoustics on the RCF ART 735-A MK4 Powered PA Cabinet, which is another added bonus if you need it for future DJ events, weddings, etc.
The RCF ART 735-A MK4 Powered PA Cabinet is a sturdy DJ speaker and has been around for a while. I can’t think of any times when the RCF ART 735-A MK4 Powered PA Cabinet has had an issue which DJ speakers.
I use it on a daily basis and have not had to do any upkeep on the RCF ART 735-A MK4 Powered PA Cabinet except for plugging it in. You can play music out of this DJ RCF speaker without any problems too.
The RCF ART 735-A MK4 Powered PA Cabinet is perfect for DJ services because it doesn’t hurt your ears after listening to it for a couple of hours. I can’t think of any other downsides to the DJ RCF Speaker, except it is bulky and heavy.
- The speakers are loud and clear.
- Great sound quality.
- Durable with high DJ sound pressure level.
- It is bulky and heavy.
- It only works with the hall.
RCF PA System EVOX5
- Constant horizontal directivity coverage of 120 Degree, offering a perfect listening experience to the audience
- The vertical array design is progressively shaped to guarantee a correct listening from the first row and to avoid a high frequency beaming typical of straight array
- Extensive testing with instruments and voices during the design process as well as power and reliability testing make the EVOX system the perfect workmates for solo musicians or bands
- Extremely deep response, precise low frequency control and incredible audio quality, easy to transport and quick to set up. EVOX is without any doubt a smart choice for DJs
- Extraordinary clarity and dynamic of vocal reproduction, both at low and very high levels. EVOX is a great tool for conferences and speeches
The RCF EVOX5 is a very powerful speaker system with a modern, stylish design which makes it a perfect choice for DJs. It has constant horizontal directivity coverage of 120 degrees, offering the audience the perfect listening experience.
The vertical array design is progressively shaped to guarantee a correct listening from the first row and avoid a high frequency beaming typical of linear arrays.
There are also sturdy handles on both sides for easy transport and quick setup. While this DJ speaker may not be everyone’s cup of tea, it does offer quality sound at an affordable price point.
- Constant horizontal directivity coverage of 120 Degree
- Extensive testing with instruments and voices during the design process as well as power and reliability tests
- Sturdy handles for easy transport and quick set up
- Modern, stylish design for DJs.
- Provides the audience with a perfect listening experience both at a low and very high level.
RCF HD32A Active Two-Way 12-Inch Monitor with 3-Inch Voice Coil Compression Driver
- 1400 WATT PEAK, 700 WATT RMS
- Digital Bi-amp, DSP Sound Processing, RCF Precision Transducers
- 131 dB MAX SPL
- RCF Precision 3.0" voice coil compression driver, titanium dome
- RCF Precision 12" woofer
The RCF HD32A Active Two-Way 12-Inch Monitor is a powerful monitor. The 2000 watt peak is perfect for most situations, even if the sound system doesn’t have high power amps.
The 700 watt RMS will also work well most of the time, but you’ll want to have plenty of power again. These monitors are made for DJs who need both power and portability. They are designed to be mounted on stands or flown in any DJ booth; they are versatile.
This is also a bi-amp design with digital sound processing and precision transducers, which helps ensure that your highs and lows come out crystal clear without messing around with settings.
That means less time tweaking controls instead of DJing. The 12-inch woofer and 3-inch voice coil compression driver give you a lot of bases which means DJing with DJ effects is going to be even better than ever before.
They’re alright, but not my first choice for DJ monitors. I guess it’s probably the most professional monitor you can expect for less than 500 dollars, and DJs do like that ultra-tight sound.
But I’m one of those DJs where more is better, so these just didn’t cut it for me. I want DJ monitors to be as loud as possible, and these lack even a little bit on the power side.
- Good sound.
- Professional DJ monitors.
- It might not be powerful enough for DJs who want a lot of power and volume.
RCF SUB 702-AS II Active Subwoofer
- 1400-Watt Digital Amplifier
- 12" Woofer, bass reflex housing
- Stereo crossover with Switchable crossover frequencies
- Electronic equalization, soft limiter and protection
- Phase-reverse switch
The RCF SUB 702-AS II Active Subwoofer is a powerful speaker that comes with a 12-inch woofer and bass reflex housing. The amplifier has 1400 watts of power and is very efficient in producing sound.
The crossover has been designed to have an excellent stereo sound from all ranges. There is a soft limiter to safeguard the speakers from getting overdriven. The phase reverse switch ensures that you can use the right speaker for the application.
I bought this subwoofer for my DJ setup because it has a lot of features. The DJ speakers have excellent sound, and it was a perfect addition to my DJ setup. I’m really satisfied with how the DJ speaker performs and would recommend this DJ speaker to anyone looking for DJ speakers.
It was easy to set up, and I haven’t had any problems with it at all. The DJ speakers sound pretty good for DJ speakers that are this cheap, but they don’t sound as good as DJ speakers that are twice the price. However, this DJ speaker is half the price of DJ speakers with similar specs, so it is definitely a good deal.
- The subwoofer has a lot of valuable features.
- It is easy to set up and use.
- It sounds pretty good for DJ speakers with these specs.
- 12-inch woofer with a bass reflex housing
- Low price DJ speaker that sounds better than most DJ speakers for the price.
Factors To Consider When Choosing DJ RCF Speakers
DJ RCF speakers are an excellent investment for any DJ. There are many factors to consider when choosing DJ RCF speakers. These include price, size, power, and frequency range, etc. The article will explore these four factors in detail.
First, DJ RCF speakers should have a balanced sound. DJ RCF speakers are usually used in nightclubs or other loud presentations, so they have to be able to handle the volume of whatever is taking place.
DJ RCF speakers that produce incredible sound without too much distortion will help you get the crowd pumped up and ready for whatever beats you’re djing. DJ RCF speakers should also be versatile to work with many different DJ equipment setups.
DJ RCF speakers are often paired with DJ mixers but may need to connect with DJ controllers or even turntables at times, depending on what you’re DJing. DJ RCF speakers with inputs and outputs of all types will make djing with them easier and more convenient.
DJ RCF speakers should, obviously, be DJ RCF speakers even if they work with other DJ equipment. DJ RCF speakers that sound great and can handle high volume will help any DJ perform their best no matter what DJ equipment setup they’re using.
DJ RCF Speakers can be expensive, but the cost varies based on what you need them for and where you buy them from. They can range anywhere from less than 30 dollars to well over 1000 dollars.
For example, if your DJ RCF speakers will mainly be used for gigs or events, it is probably worth spending a little more on better-quality speakers with higher wattage. However, if DJ RCF speakers are only for DJing at home, DJ RCF speakers with double the wattage will not sound twice as good.
The DJ RCF speaker power is important because it dictates where you can use DJ RCF speakers.
For example, DJ RCF speakers below 200 watts should be used inside DJ RCF speakers. This is because DJ RCF speakers under 200 watts can be blown away by the wind outside.
On the other hand, DJ RCF speakers of over 1000 watts are designed for outdoor use.
The DJ RCF speaker power is essential because it determines how loud DJ RCF speakers are. DJ RCF speakers with higher wattage are usually louder though speakers can sound distorted at high volume if DJ RCF speakers are not powered based on their power requirement.
If you’re not sure what size DJ RCF speaker to buy, it can be hard to find the perfect DJ speakers for your needs.
DJ speakers range from small speakers with a single driver to DJ speakers with multiple drivers and amplifiers. The size of the DJ speaker will determine how much power is required for them to produce sound at high volumes or if they need an amplifier for them to work correctly.
The most common sizes of DJ RCF speakers include 2 inches, 3 inches, and 4 inches. DJ speakers of these sizes can typically be found in DJ speakers that are very small, DJ speakers that are mid-sized, and DJ speakers that are large.
A smaller DJ RCF speaker will need less power to work correctly, which means that they may not require an amplifier for them to work or if they do, it won’t have to be powerful.
Smaller DJ speakers may not produce sound at high volumes compared to DJ speakers with more significant drivers, but small DJ speakers can still sound very loud for events such as weddings or large parties.
A mid-sized DJ RCF speaker will typically need an amplifier that provides DJ speaker power with a decent DJ speaker. Mid-sized DJ speakers that are large will typically need DJ speakers that provide energy to produce sound with a high volume.
When it comes to the size of the DJ RCF speaker, there is no limit as to how big the DJ speaker be. Having a larger DJ RCF is going to provide you with the ability to DJ more music at higher volumes without having to turn up the volume as much which means you’ll have better sound quality.
DJ Speakers With Multiple Drivers
If you’re looking for DJ speakers that are going to sound loud, DJ speakers with multiple drivers are what you want.
DJ speakers with multiple drivers will typically be able to produce a loud sound because they contain drivers that handle low frequencies and other drivers that run mid and high frequencies, which means that the sound quality is much better than others.
In the past, DJ speakers with multiple drivers were uncommon as many DJ speakers only contained a single driver who would not produce sound very well. In modern times, due to the popularity of DJ speaker music and electronic dance music, more DJ speaker manufacturers began adding multiple drivers to speakers.
This change has increased the sound quality of many DJ speakers and given consumers more options for choosing their preferred DJ speaker.
Besides, you don’t have to turn the volume up due to multiple drivers as much, which means that you’ll have a more outstanding quality of sound and won’t get ear fatigue after using them for long periods.
A DJ RCF speaker frequency range is essential for choosing DJ speakers that are right for you because they can affect sound quality.
The DJ RCF speaker frequency range is the difference in sound between high and low frequencies. The DJ RCF speaker’s bass response determines how well it will reproduce music with lots of deep bass content, while the DJ rcf speaker’s treble response determines how well it will reproduce music with lots of treble range.
A wide DJ RCF speaker frequency range means that there is little difference in volume between sounds at different frequencies, whereas a narrow frequency range means that sounds at one end or the other of its spectrum are much louder than those in-between.
If you want your DJ speakers to have a wide DJ RCF speaker frequency range, consider DJ speakers with two tweeters and two midrange drivers.
When you wish to DJ speakers with the frequency range in the middle of the spectrum (for example, DJ speakers designed to work well in rooms with no extensive sound system), choose DJ speakers with one tweeter and one midrange driver.
DJ Speaker Pair Ability
DJ speakers are available in many different shapes, sizes, and styles. DJ speaker pair ability can be a massive factor in DJ speaker selection. DJ speakers come in pairs that must work together to produce sound simultaneously with the same volume level. There are two types of DJ speaker pair ability: symmetrical and asymmetrical DJ speakers.
Asymmetrical DJ speakers have one channel on each side of the cabinet with equal power or wattage when they play music; symmetric DJ speakers have both channels on one side when they play music (typically left).
Most people find asymmetric DJ speakers more appealing because it is easier to match them up for an even sound level across all frequencies than with symmetric DJ speakers, which only provide the same power on one side.
DJ speakers with DJ speaker pair ability can make or break a DJ setup as they are responsible for producing all of the DJ’s sound output. DJ speakers need to have the DJ speaker pair ability to do their job correctly and make sound at equal levels simultaneously across both sides of a DJ booth or stage.
You should also consider what DJ RCF speakers need for power before deciding between them. When DJs need DJ RCF speakers that will work for a long time, the speakers with long-life batteries are essential.
DJs who use DJ RCF speakers while traveling or DJs who don’t have access to power while performing benefit from DJ RCF speakers that are battery operated. Meanwhile, using DJ speakers at home, equipment with a plugging cord is suitable.
FAQs About DJ RCF Speakers
Does the DJ RCF speaker have Bluetooth capability?
The DJ RCF speakers are a DJ system with Bluetooth capability. DJ RCF speaker can be placed anywhere in the venue and controlled by Bluetooth from any smartphone, laptop, PC (including Mac mini), or iPad up to 100 feet away when in range.
The DJ’s ability to be versatile and wireless has made it easier for them to set up their desired sound when DJing-those, who strictly follow prerecorded music mixes, will find this DJ gadget much more user-friendly than equipment; that does not allow for such flexibility!
Can I set DJ input on the DJ RCF speaker to mix audio clips/mix music together?
Yes, DJ input allows you to connect your DJ system to mix audio clips or mix music together. DJ input is a vital feature because it will enable you to set DJ settings on DJ RCF speakers.
The DJ input would be configured in the DJ software on your computer when loading tracks. By connecting the DJ input wirelessly through Bluetooth to the DJ software, you can activate play/pause, start/stop and record functions.
One way DJ input can be used with DJ speakers is fundamental – some DJ software has an “auto-mix” mode that will do the requisite arm twiddling for you while you enjoy yourself on the dance floor or DJ booth chores.
The more “hands-off” your electronic equipment, the less likely it is to break down. But DJ input can also help make your interface with DJ software more fluid and expressive by allowing hands-on mixing while simultaneously outputting an external bus/software feed or recording loops & phrases for playback in real-time.
What is in the DJ RCF speaker kit for DJ?
A DJ RCF speaker kit is a DJ speaker set that gives you all the DJ equipment you need to DJ as soon as it arrives.
Including a DJ mixer, DJ speakers, and DJ daw, this kit provides everything for our aspiring DJs to get started immediately. Whether they want to stream music from their computer or make cd mixes from vinyl records, those who purchase this kit will have been able to find every item needed with one purchase.
Our best pick is RCF Line Array 1400W HDL10A. The DJ HDL10A speaker has excellent sound with a large volume. Its frequency response is relatively wide (from 65 Hertz to 20 kilohertz). Not only that, but it is compact and lightweight for ease of transportation.
DJ Equipment is what you will need if you want your event or business program to be successful! DJ RCF speakers are great DJ equipment. They provide DJs with the tools they need for successful DJ performance and make it easy to find DJ gear that is right for their needs.